About our Services
Staff members will assist individuals in developing an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) that sets achievable goals and objectives that address the individual’s needs. Both staff and individuals formally review and if necessary revise the service plan as needed. Ongoing re-assessments are made informally during regular counseling/ case management sessions and more formally every six months.
This flexibility of services will allow staff to continually adapt the program to meet each individual’s changing needs and reinforce individual responsibility and choice in his/her setting. Input from family members had other service provider’s is used in service planning whenever possible and appropriate.
At First Care Services we shall ensure that each consumer receives the professional services required to meet his or her goals as identified in the person’s IHP or ISP and Plan of Care. Professional services may include, but are not limited to, the following disciplines or services:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Social work
- Speech, hearing and language therapy
Key objectives of our Program Services:
- To provide training and support to strengthen community-based living in a family like home setting.
- To provide skills training in the environments where the individual will live, work, recreate, and actually use the skills.
- To ensure that individuals understand that they are capable of learning skills for improving personal or group power.
- To facilitate community relationships through various methods of advocacy and one-to-one consultation, community coaching and community engagement.
- To monitor health and physical condition and provide assistance as needed.
- To empower the individual to realize personal freedoms, individual rights, and responsibilities.
- To help individuals understand that they have free choices and can act without external guidance -these services include but are not limited to: training/support relative to basic civil and human rights; morality; values and ethics; healthy decision making.
- To empowerment individuals to exercise control over their life.
- To assist in facilitating the growth of individuals’ decision-making power.
Need more help
Please contact us with any questions and or comments you may have regarding our services.